|sleeping with milk in his mouth and lips|
|sleeping with art|
|sleeping while waiting|
2. Trying hard to eat by himself.
|eating my favorite vegetable, carrot|
3. Biting his foot.
4. Standing by himself for a few seconds without holding on to something.
5. Making his first three steps by himself.
6. Uttering words such as nana, ete, tata and dada.
7. And the scary one, climbing up the crib.
I am not anymore confident leaving him inside of his crib with no one watching. Well, what can I do, this is just part of his growing up.
That is all for now. I’ll just update this again once I’ll find a new one. So, hang on there!
Just click the picture if you want to view it in its original size.